- I am head over heels in love with my husband. After twenty three years of marriage weve still got it. (I keep wanting to think its been 24 since we lived together almost a year before we were married.... gasp... I know! )
- Im 41. this may sound funny to you for me to be sharing as honest information. But I do take pure joy in the fact that people mistake me for my daughters friend or sister quite often! We start giggling. And yes, I have asked her and she doesnt mind and really does think its funny too!
- Im not really a TV person. But I dont look forward to watching anything, and I mean anything, as much as this show. The 3 shows I watch are Castle, Grays Anatomy, and the Mentalist.
- I Prefer showers instead of baths.
- I hate shopping. Enuff said. I dont "NEED" anything I dont already have. Plus it will either get broken or become obsolete....... I know. Im just not into "things".
- I wrestle with insecurity.
- I am a sugar addict and need prayer over this one.......
- I love my Message Bible and the new life its given my scripture reading times.
- blue is my FAVORITE color. Morning glories, bluebirds, hydrangeas, my bedroom, my daughters wedding.......
- I am dying to meet our new daughter. I almost cant let myself feel it because its too much. The big-ness of it all overwhelms me and I just cant wait.........
If you want to read more there is a whole list of favorites on my "about me" page.
Please continue to keep our family and adoption in your prayers.
Under His wings,