Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay, so can I blog twice in one day???


So I am wondering if its okay to blog twice in one day?

(I guess I'll know if the blogging police show up at my doorstep.)

I just had to post pics of the sweetest little Angel. My story with Victoria started back in July two years ago. She has many health conditions CP, and infantile spasms to name a few. I took care of her from infancy until the time she was 8 months old. We thought we were going to be her parents. But God had other things for her future. I was invited to be at her adoption today and was so thankful I chose to "do the right thing". ( go and experience this beautiful day of celebration instead of staying home and licking my wounds) She even spoke out when the judge asked about signing off on the adoption papers!
Victoria holds a very special place in my heart and I am so thankful she has so many caring people in her life. I am so glad that I was able to release My desires for her, my hurt over not being her mother, so that our "little G" can have a family. Painful yes, but we have to open our hearts to love the way we have been taught. And we all know in loving someone you also become vounerable. I pray I have made a difference in this families life, in Victorias life......
God used her to teach me things about myself I never knew, and truthfully things I wanted to ignore.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful event for a beautiful girl! Happy Forever Family Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came from the RAK group in Ravelry, I'm celestejedora.
    This is a beautiful story :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.