Monday, November 29, 2010

in the meantime.......

I am working on some adoption follow up stuff, have a post to get together with Pics for Thanksgiving and little G's birthday. Was so sick last week..... and all the family came to celebrate with my grandpa. So we ended up having a beautiful birthday celebration. It was quite overwhelming for the birthday girl but she handled it rather well.......

In the meantime please go take a peek at Connie Wenks photo book at her blog. Make sure you enable the music player. ( I had never visited a blog set up like this, it took me awhile to figure out that you click on the boxes to get to each little category...... ha ha!) Please go take a peek. It was just marvelous......

I know we have so so much to be thankful for......
it was wonderful to pause......
and give God the Thanks he is due.....
I am so glad he is so close.....

Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.