Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Quiet house


I just want to say,
Its kinda funny when you post on Facebook, " the house is so quiet" - only to realize that your child has five, yes F-I-V-E toys playing sounds and music at once.....

My how things can change in a blink of an eye.
Last Christmas and this Years Christmas looked nothing alike. My Middle child has sprouted wings and flown out of the nest and proposed to his girlfriend and little G is home......
I wanted to pause from my knitting to post some pictures
We celebrated Christmas with our children on Sunday evening. Fried turkey, Corn casserole, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. I made three kinds of cookies and husband made home made egg nog- another Alton Brown recipe. If youve never had it you should really give it a try.( This was without the burbon of course......)
My heart is full......
We ae so thankful for our home,
Our family and friends,
and the many many blessings God gives us daily.

Im closing today with a funny pic.....
Ive mentioned this before and actually had the camera to get a photo of it:
Little G is calling her Papa at work on the remote...... its the funniest thing!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...she is just too adorable!!
    Merry Christmas :) !!!! a little late & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we not so blessed??Being able to watch to older ones finding and making their way and also the beauty of having the joy and the laughter of the little ones to remind us how precious and fast time does go by.I know I cherish and hold tight it all a bit more.

    G is so adorable.the remote call .. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.