Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Cheer anyone??



As busy as we have been this month,
Its likely that I will fall off the face of the earth in a day or two.
My husband has off work starting tomorrow.
So I was wanting to say a proper farewell until next year.
That way if I am able to link up tomorrow to "whats in your studio"
it will be icing on the cake- an unexpected blessing.
If not, no tragedy.


the tree has been decorated........
presents are wrapped and under the tree.
We can sit back and savor it.....
each moment is a gift.

Dont forget to dance a little......
spend time with friends..... old and new.
Under His wings,
Anna


7 comments:

  1. She is precious. Thank you for you comment on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... these photos are just precious! I love the red sweater! Enjoy this special time with your family. I am actually not having 'in the studio' tomorrow! lol I mentioned last week that I thought these next 2 weeks off would be a nice break. So we will get back together in the new year! :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fall off the face of the earth ... what would I do without you??

    It is about the grace my friend. I seek that out daily and sometimes, when I least expect it, it finds me.

    Have a blessed and beautiful Christmas. Miss G should be such a blast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Anna, to you and your family! We'll miss your posts, but will look forward to the catch-up when you return. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    xoxo, Lisa

    Love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a blessed holiday, wishing you and yours many blessings in 2012! Such joy to spend it with your little angle. :)
    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.