Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Homecoming King and Queen

I was sent this link from a dear friend. You see the picture on the header? When I put the word out that we were looking for a little one with Down Syndrome in Ecuador that is the picture she sent me..... and then a few others. This family held our hand as we navigated through the murky waters that are what makes adopting from Ecuador so much fun.

This family was one of the first to actually meet Miss G stateside. I am so glad that they had an extra bed or two for us to take a nap that morning..... after flying all night/ P and the rest of the family driving all night.We awoke to good Southern hospitality and a divine lunch..... beautiful memories.

Well, my dear friend was at a high school football game and "accidentally" sent me a text about this.

I also wanted to add,
We just got a note from Focus on the Family. Did 'Yall know that November 7th is Orphan Sunday? They have a video that can be shown with Show hope, Francis Chan.....Maybe this would help you or your pastor?

Have a blessed day as you serve Him.....

I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.