Friday, October 22, 2010

"Theres no place like home"


I was really busy today while G was napping.
I am making a costume.
Ive made this same costume once before
but in a larger version....
Once upon a time.....
for oldest daughter.
the outfit called for...
new shoes......
You shouldve seen her when we put the shoes on her feet....
Squeals of delight.
dancing dancing.....
hopping.....
those were happy feet.
And she kept saying
and signing "happy happy."
Over the top cuteness....
A girl after my own heart....
Hats, purses and shoes....
they dont make me feel overweight....

I dont want to keep you in too much suspense....
leave you hanging.
Heres a picture of the shoes.....
can you guess what costume I was sewing????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.