Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gratitude

Today I am doing a post about a fun book.
And gratitude.
I  love checking out fun ideas on pinterest 
and doing simple things to decorate my home.


"DIY type" by Dana Tanamachi is a fun book!
Instead of giving step by step how to directions
She has only 14 pages that tell about how she started her business 
Plus double page tutorials that list some supplies and a few ideas.

I took her idea and brainstormed a fun Fall banner for my home.
I love watercolor so I grabbed some extra inexpensive watercolor paper and played in some fun fall colors. I drew out two leaves to add to the banner as well.

It's hard to see the opalescent paints but let me tell you it's really pretty.
( you can also visit jones design company blog to see something similar hanging in her hallway!) 
The rest if this book is two font sizes of stencils in heavy card stock.




This is a brilliant idea!
I can keep the book on my shelf and stay organized. 
No small pieces to try and keep track of!!

This book is easily a five star read for me!
Thank you to Blogging for Books and Potter Style publishing for the opportunity to review this book.
This is my personal opinion and I was in no way compensated for my review!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.