Wednesday, June 10, 2009

okay...so Im expectant!

Well I thought youd enjoy me laughing at myself.
Today I spent an hour on the phone trying to get through the USCIS phone system. They claim to have operators through the hours of whatever and whatever to address questions you may have. Well I tell you, I tried but I couldnt get through the system. I tried really I did.... My husband came home early to find me in tears. How can I fill out MORE paperwork if I cant figure out what the answers are they are seeking?! Then I cried while talking to my daughter about it. Twice today before 3pm. Shoot that gives me seven more hours! I could end up dehydrated before bedtime at that rate!!!!
A church friend asked me if there was anything she could do to help. What was wrong....
My reply: "Hormones. Remember, Im expectant!"

Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself to keep from crying......

Although,
I have been known to laugh and cry at the same time.........

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. That system is unbelievable. Kept asking me for a confirmation number and I had never gotten one. I was near tears...it was so frustrating.

    I finally just started pushing buttons to try to get to talk to someone. One time I told them, via buttons, that I was an immigrant looking for info on medical exam requirements. At least it got me to a real person and he was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a new 1-800 number that supposedly gets you right through. Let me know if you need it and I will hunt it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.