Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
If you looked at lil G you might not be able to tell that she has new glasses.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
3"You're blessed when you're at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule.
4"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you.
5"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought.
6"You're blessed when you've worked up a good appetite for God. He's food and drink in the best meal you'll ever eat.
7"You're blessed when you care. At the moment of being 'care-full,' you find yourselves cared for.
8"You're blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside world.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
- my "Message" translation of the Bible. My dear friend......
- Burts Bees lip balm. (I prefer the kind without mint, just a yummy honey smell and soft lips)
- my Yellow box shoes, comfy and shows off my handknit socks.( Insert HUGE smile here)
- Mrs Meyers dishsoap in " Orange clove" scent. Who knew handwashing dishes could be fun?
- my knitpicks knitting needles
- Dr Pepper- regular (I havent and wont try the new version since "its for men" they lost a possible customer with that slogan.)
- Signing time videos- they have given lil G a "voice".
- Swiss miss Indulgent collection - Dark chocolate sensation Hot Chocolate ( I know its calories in a beverage. BUT it cures my chocolate need for only 150 calories and warms me through and through.) My other go-to warm rink is chai tea. If you havent tried it, do it. You just might like it.
- my prayer ring. A recent gift, reminding me that God knows.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Got a year old project done and hung at my sons apartment.