Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yarn along

I'm linking up with Ginny again,
I just love this part about Wednesdays.
(Sharing what we are knitting and reading)
I knit a baby blanket in a little under a month!
Since I was focusing on trying to pray and knit
It took a little longer than I think it would have if I was only knitting
I will be honest and share that I was not 100% successful with this.
But this baby will be literally covered in love and prayers when this blanket is used
That's the truth.
I used Jared Flood aka Brooklyn Tweed's wool leaves baby blanket pattern
It was worth every penny I spent. You can find it on Ravelry or on the Internet.
I love this cascade pacific washable wool. I held the yarn doubled and used a sz 13 needle.
Here are some photos,
Sorry, I haven't been reading anything other than my Bible and a bedtime story here and there.
There might be an extra photo thrown in for good measure of our darlin Lil G.
She really has stolen my heart.....
What was left of it that is!








7 comments:

  1. Your blanket is gorgeous! what a lovely gift. Your daughter is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Anna,
    thanks for visiting, I love the baby blankie, I wish to make one, too, one day.

    Love, Fräulein Rucksack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped over from Yarn Along ... what a gorgeous baby blanket!! I really admire Jared Floods designs, and hope to knit up some of his patterns (I think I need a bit more experience to start!). How heartwarming to pray over your baby's blanket ;) Have a great day. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blog. What a beautiful little girl you have. Thanks for stopping by my blog- I will take a look around yours now! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blanket!! I've been in love with that pattern for a long, long time. Great job! So where do I find this yarn along? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.