Monday, May 14, 2012

"Fun Hangover"



Let just say with a Wedding rehearsal dinner, 
wedding day
 and Mothers Day
 crammed into one weekend......
WOWZA!! 
I am suffering from what my husband calls a "Fun Hangover". 
Both my family and my husbands family made the trip to be with us. 
Its been FOREVER since Ive been able to see both my mothers on Mothers Day.
 Such a gift.
Here are a few photos that I have of the actual wedding day.
Next week I will start posting everything that led up to "The Big Day."
For right now I am resting


Here's the brides family.

My daughter Ashley was the Maid of Honor - in Blue.
She made all the bridesmaids dresses.
I made all the little girls dresses....
and the flower arrangements
ring bearers pillow, garter, and flower girl basket.
worked till I could work no more.




Isnt the bride beautiful!!
The bouquets turned out really pretty too.



here is Ashley with her boyfriend



here is sweet little G......
she took her flower girl duties seriously
"Na nen.... Ewrica. Nanen. Nanen Ewica" as she dropped one petal at a time
in just the right spot.
I was honored to accompany her.
see the coffee filter pom pom garland in the background!!!!




  enjoying motherhood.......
I pray your weekend was filled with happy moments!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, BEAUTIFUL!!! You and Ashley did an *amazing* job on those dresses! Fantastic! And the bouquet and the garland...oh, my...

    Congratulations to the newlyweds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like one amazing weekend! Wishing the newlyweds a lifetime of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a "fun hangover" when you have enough lazy days to just relax and look at pictures! lol Everyone looks so beautiful! I love the colors the bride chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Everyone looks so beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Looks like it was just beautiful, with all kinds of special touches. Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.