Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yarn along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~

Ginny,
http://www.gsheller.com/2014/06/yarn-along-180.html

Joining the ladies over at Yarn along again,


Still knitting the MIL cardigan.
I've measured and have reached the 13" the pattern calls for-
One more inch to go
I thought the pattern was a little short for her tastes. 

What I am reading,
A yellow paged paperback
"Joni" by Joni Earkeson Tada
Go take a peek over at Joni and friends if you are interested,
A great organization helping those with disabilities and their family.
They've developed resources for Churches as well.
I subscribe to her daily devotional and enjoy it.


Lil Gs weighted blanket is complete!
Last night was the maiden voyage.
When she saw it in her bed she squealed with delight
" Ooooh! me! " 
Followed by a happy dance.
And ASL signing "blanket" 

Getting her out of bed this morning was nearly impossible.
You can see she got out of bed to get her puppy
Is snuggled back in bed listening to music.
She kept signing, " hungry" 
But refused to get out if bed


I carried it to the living room to pile up n watch TV
She wasn't enthused and was allowed to get back in bed.
We will have to work on the morning ritual.
I have high expectations for this heavy quilt.
I'm thinking about sharing how I made it,
Would you be interested??








1 comment:

  1. Love the blanket would be so excited if you would share how you made it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.