Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Think Happy thoughts

If only flying were this easy......

Id be in Ecuador already!

Can you guess what my happy thoughts are?????

There are WAY too many....

but you know me I need to name a few at the top of the list.

My darling husband.

My beautiful children.

There are friends that have held my hand through this journey.

My bloggy friends.....

People that dont know us and are going out of their way to help - in Ecuador.

Im going to be a mommy again! At 40-something! (I will have a birthday in Ecuador so theres no need to let you know how old I am now..... wink wink)


Let me just say,

God

is

faithful.

Pause dear friend,
think some happy thoughts with me.........
Aaahhh doesnt that feel better?
;) wink wink.


To close, here are a few pics of MORE note cards.
These arent as dramatic ,
but they will do for Graduation thank- yous .....dont ya think?



Flying in under two weeks!

I remain,

Under His wings,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.