Thursday, January 7, 2010

Giving G back to God


Okay.

So if you read yesterday's post,

and if you were living in my head today. (be glad you arent!)

I have come to the conclusion that I need to do like we did with our other children.

We had a specific day that we stood before our church Family and had a dedication ceremony.


Well, today I am giving her back.

She is His. (she always has been!)

I have to just back away.


And each day from here on out.

I will choose to give her back.

I will choose to let Him have his way with me

have His way in my life.......


I will edit this post to add the actual dedication ceremony from our Church hymnal.

I wanted to have it here.
In my devotional.

To read and practice each day.

I have had to do this with my other children as well.

I am sure there have been times that as a parent you have had to do this very same thing.


Lord, I give this child back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.