Monday, November 2, 2009

Worry

"If there is no solution to the problem dont waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem dont waste time worrying about it." This was just sent to me from a friend in Italy. She adopted a sweet little one this year. What great advice.

I even know there are several scriptures in the Bible about worrying. I know it wont help.

Just tired of being in the waiting place. Still no word.

I have been really working hard at enjoying the time with friends and family. Having special nights out with my hubby and such. I know once things work out that I will be glad that we did. But its so hard to keep my mind focused in the right direction.

Back to that place of having the knowledge in my head but getting it to the application phase.

2 comments:

  1. You have been SO very patient and so very faithful in your waiting.Far better then I certainly would have been.You only stay in these worry places for a bit, so in my opinion you are doing a pretty good job of of accomplishing the application phase.

    Keep prayerful and hopeful ... "G" is coming ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me your email , so I can invite you to my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.