Saturday, January 8, 2011

what Im knitting.....

Lately Ive gotten my knitting mojo back.
I knit a beautiful shrug for a friend.
Every mother of the bride deserves something special.....
to be covered in prayers and knitted stitches.....
dont you agree???

I moved right on to knitting for Special Olympics Atheletes in Alabama. The winter games are approaching and that means a scarf for each participant. Im thrilled to be a small part of something like this. Ive just cast on for scarf number three......
If you like to knit why dont you join me or ask someone you know to knit one on your behalf for a special someone?(there is a list of states and the need for each state, address to mail it to deadlines you name it!) The yarn required is Red Heart and found at W*l M*art stores.... was only $2.40 per skein of over 300 yds..... I almost fell on the floor when I saw how inexpensive it was... my daughter got a good laugh at it. Anyhoo, the details are on the page and they even have free patterns......

I'll take pics on Monday......

1 comment:

  1. Knitting yet another of your many talents.Sure wish I could help with the scarfs.Venture to say,mine would not be wearable!

    Love to that cutie of yours,miss G!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.