Monday, March 14, 2011

My internal clock is off an hour......

I dont know about you.....
But my internal clock is off.....
Miss G just slept too long too.

Ill share a few photos from yesterday.....Little G had a cute outfit to wear to church from my sister. Was a Tags still on, never been worn hand me down. Too cute. I need to find some shorts for her to wear under it. I love little skorts much better for her.....

.
Neighbor saw little G out playing and brought her an Easter Bunny. Was so cute for Little G to be signing and saying rabbit with her new yellow rabbit.

We celebrated N's 21st birthday with an Alton Brown recipe. Chocolate peanut butter pie. Super easy.... and so so yummy. I ended up making home made pizza again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.