Friday, February 17, 2012

Pinterest and whats in my studio sneak peek

Ive been feeling so LAME in the art department.
But I have been creating.


Ive set aside coffee filters for now
to pick up the tissue paper
This is the tutorial
Simple, flower pom poms.


I havent fluffed them up yet
because I dont have a place to store them
But I can tell that I will be awfully happy
once they are opened and hanging together.
Look at this post

I am so glad that I took the pinterest challenge.



Under His wings,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I bet they'll look terrific,I've seen those pinned! Thanks for stopping by earlier, and btw that painting (a ray?) in the background of your photo looks awesome,did you paint it?

    Have a great weekend!
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you :) Tag you are it!!!

    arethesekidsallyours.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.