Tuesday, November 30, 2010

As promised.... birthday photos

I mentioned little G had a birthday when I went missing from blogland.
November 24th she turned 5 years old.

Incredible cake made by her big sister.

It was beautiful.
Simple.
Lots of family.
not too many gifts.....

Just the way I like it.
God had it orchestrated so that my whole family was there.
just right.
These are all the pictures I took. I cant wait to see the ones taken by my sisters with their new cameras.


I know this one is HORRIBLY blurry. But I just had to try to get a picture of her sleeping after such a BIG day. Without a flash...... I just cant hold still for the camera to gather enough light without a tripod.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 5th little girl!!!

    Love the new blog photo! Hope you are feeling better this week. God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.