Thursday, December 2, 2010

self control.....

Missy at "its almost naptime" posted this link.
I am glad I took the time to listen to the whole message.

Quotes from Josh Harris' message on Proverbs.


"Proverbs 24:30-31 Josh version...." a little web surfing, a little facebook, a little folding of the hands around my smart phone...... leading to spiritual poverty.

Where do I need to grow in self control???

"This is a newer area of our life and one maybe we havent given much thought and attention to. The world is at a rapid pace developing new ways to fuel our lack of self control and waste our time. WE need to be busy about deveoping new ways to be self controlled and rest in God."

A good read,
a good message.
My commitment to only spend
one hour
per weekday.
Yeah.
Um.
Not doing so good on that one.

I am so thankful.......
for a Patient God,
that offers forgiveness
not just once.....
that allows us to wander back
ready to try again.
I waited too long to be a mother again
I have to many gifts
and talents
My house aint clean enough
to spend more than an hour
per
weekday.
Its the whole truth
and nothing but the truth.
Thanks Missy for sharing.

I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.