Saturday, October 3, 2009

What Ive been up to lately







Well, we have been preparing to fly to visit the Orphanage and I wanted gifts to give the children in the Toddler house and for the Tias. I hunted around the internet and found a few ideas at "Purl Bee" website. Sorry I havent figured out how to link things. Ive tried.... and given up.



The first project is felt dolls. The pattern was designed by a lady that sells her stuff on Etsy named Mimi and shared a simplified pattern with Purl Bee. Its kept me busy and I havent gotten much knitting done as a result...... I am going to tweak the pattern to make little boy soccer players for the boys. Then leave the extras for the psych. team to give children that have just arrived and need therapies etc.



I'll post pics later for the Tia's gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Your dolls are exquisite. You have done a beautiful job. The little round flowers on the skirts remind me a bit of Mary Englebreit's flowers. I love the way you sewed the lips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.