Thursday, March 25, 2010

"A work in progress" still under construction - part 2

Remember I told you how I felt like God was revealing himself.
That sweet self........
By allowing us to see little glimpses of HIM, 
His hand in this adoption.
Remember on Monday "R" shared a story? Part 1
"R" and her family were celebrating 
it was their little boy's going home party 
when the Orphanage Director got the call 
that the paper had been signed-
A YEAR LATER!!!!!! (this past Thursday) 
when it was announced everyone in the room started laughing cheering and clapping......
 know I already told you this,
but I just had to tell it again! 
What a kind loving God. 
Someone was there that could/would share the little details with me
 and tell me," For some reason Little G walked over to me, I picked her up as she laughed and clapped in my arms." 
There was a mother there for her when she needed it. 
Someone could share with me that my prayers are being answered. I have been praying that the Holy Spirit would be in her and helping her to understand 
this BIG ROCK YOUR WORLD THING! 
Little G, you have a family! 
You are going to have a new name a new home........... 
You are SO LOVED! 
The price has been paid! 
 are you getting where my mind goes with this? 
This is a beautiful story. Its not just for the Jews, 
Easter is coming dear friends! 
HE conquered Death for us! 
We are adopted into the family because of the sacrifice..... 
 I was so thankful that God chose that moment for the orphanage to get the call.
He is tender and full of mercy.

I then read a post that said more of what I was feeling and thinking.
I asked Amy if I could share.
Now, I have to let you know that the first time I read her blog the caption at the top Took my breath away and rocked my inner man.... that part of my soul that was already grieving for being called to this place of ministry and being left in "the waiting" place. that part of me thats always been striving to be more......

"For I was hungry, while you had all you needed.
I was thirsty, but you drank bottled water.
I was a stranger, and you wanted me deported.
I needed clothes, but you needed more clothes.
I was sick, and you pointed out the behaviors that led to my sickness.
I was in prison, and you said I was getting what I deserved...
whatever you have done to the least of these, you've done it to Me."

- Matthew 25 according to Richard Stearns, President of World Vision

So without further ado:

Read this.

I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.