Thursday, June 3, 2010

I must confess



Just in case you didnt know.......
I am NOT Superwoman.
I know?! I thought I was. But nope. Just one simple woman COMPLETELY dependant on God and others. He is my strength and shield! (no pretty cuffs to defelect the bullets of life) I have all I need - he has given me the Armor that I have to choose to put on each day...... did I forget something in the busy- ness???? Nope, Breastplate.....check. got it.
Sword.....check. yup.
Helmet.....
shoes......

You get the picture.
Yes. I have a list that with each thing I check off two are added.
BUT this is HIS STORY!
He gets all the credit.
Not some woman that has it handled on her own in some sparkly costume and red cape.
Its all HIM dear friend.

I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.