Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New camera adventures!


Adventure is a good excuse
to get a girl like me motivated
to do hard things.
I mentioned I dont like installing software.
yuck
But It was pretty simple.
Just click a yes- or two
click a next- or two.
Wala!
like the little engine that could.....
downhill from here
I wish.
SOOO much to learn.
Enjoy the unedited pics.
cuz I dont really know where to begin.


(Lil G playing on the up-down. )


it was amazing that she called it that
thats what she calls the parachute in ballet class!


doggies are good candidates for photos!




A photo that didnt have to be rotated
Before being uploaded-

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! New camera pics!! Beautiful, Anna - love that you're enjoying this - I'm definitely along for the ride and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! :-)

    That last pic is soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.