Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesdays are for......

For many years my Tuesday mornings are for WOW moms Bible study,
I cam home to eat lunch with Lil G
and do some "school work"
before laying her down for a short nap.
Then its off to ballet.
I just wanted to share some photos.
A package arrived in the mail yesterday






Grace was chosen by Mission Ipossible.
see the button on the sidebar.

I hate this is blurry.
I couldnt click delete.
Lil G Kept reaching up and hugging big sister.


We werent able to get many apps.
I shopped around yesterday.
If you have any hints or pointers wed love the help.
I did go to Kindergarten.com since they have
some great apps for free for Autism Awareness month.

I am almost giddy with excitement -
no, I AM giddy with excitement.
This is huge.
Take a peek over at Mission iPossible.
Incredible things are happening -
for incredible little ones.

Under His wings,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Congratulations, Little G! This is going to be so fantastic for her - you guys are so deserving of this amazing gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.