Friday, October 26, 2012

PARENTHOOD part 2



I really enjoyed yesterday's post.
I don't know what it was that resonated so deeply within
But I've been getting to know some ladies
Some in the cyber world
And some in real life
They needed to hear what I'm sayin' too.
And I'm not sure if they read my awesome post.
But I had a few more thoughts to share






The first will be brief, there is a group that you ought to go read.
I really love what it stands for.
I really love it!!!!


Second, as I was pondering parenthood yesterday,
Being the mother of lil G,
I went through photos wanting to show the reality of it,
I was sad.
There were so few photos of me.
I know how to laugh and have fun
I think.
But the main crux is that I am the shutterbug of the family.
Please, pretty please with sugar on top.

Go read this post. It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.