Friday, February 18, 2011

Little Gs Dr visit

SO I just re-posted yesterdays post about our BEAUTIFUL day at the park.(from my other blog)
And little G's episode.
So you could hear the whole story.....
leading up to todays Dr visit.
The pediatrition was so sweet.
She is simply fab.
After our visit she toted little G around like a treasure announcing to her staff,
"look at who Ive got."

They all oohed and aahed over her.
(every child/ person deserves to be treated like this dont they?!)
We call it "princess G______" around here.
We were waiting for her to fill out orders for tests while another little one was crying, being weighed etc.
Little G turned her head away and teared up......
I was in the process of telling the Dr how sensitive she has become.
How I hurt her feelings the other night.
Im still sad about that.
I was upset,
even upset
with
her
and the situation.....
loosing two contacts in two nights....frustrating.
but it wasnt something to get onto her about.
So I didnt.
But she sensed it.
She tripped and fell and it was like she had broken a limb or something HORRIBLE had happened.......
I knew.....
her heart hurt.....
To watch her hear a little one cry
and
her
tear
up....

little G is woo-ing me...
God is woo-ing me......

a cardinal kept flying around a tree at the window and peering in.
Like she had a secret to share.....

If I could take all these beautiful moments
and
string
them
together
like
pearls
and
fine
Gems
to wear
around
my
neck.


Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.