Saturday, August 27, 2011

In my studio this week- sneak peek





Its been a busy week. We had ENT appt on Monday
An eye Dr appt that took close to 3.5 hours on Tuesday
shared a cold and big brother had endoscopy on Thursday.
I am thankful for my art journal.
I am able to just take a few mins to get a thought and some art in my day.
The watercolor flows differently on the gesso
so it will take me some time to get the feel for things.
I am trying to make sure my inner critic is nowhere near my art journal.
Join me with the other ladies to see whats going on in their studio.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you said about not letting your inner critic get anywhere near your art journal-so true! I love my art journal, too. I keep it with me all the time because you never know when inspiration may strike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... what a week Anna! Hoping everyone is feeling good and healthy now! I love the softness of these watercolors. So pretty. Love the butterfly inspiration and that special moment of pure joy you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hear you on the inner critic when it comes to art journals. I love my art journals because I do it for myself and not to "sell" so it really took off the pressure. I also don't worry about "mistakes" because in art there are none and this gives me the freedom to let go and do. Love your pages and hope you continue to find the time for them. This is always the struggle for all of us creative folks. Hope you have a wonderful week. fondly, Roberta
    www.loveshackliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.