Saturday, May 21, 2011

blogger........ part 2

If you scan my posts below you will see my post about blogger and their malfunction.
Last night while I was tinkering around I found a post that I had written last week. It took me HOURS to compile, I worked on it until the wee hours of the night and the next day while G was napping. I thought, no wonder it didnt get comments. It was in a box waiting to be published. go figure, so I hit publish.
Today husband and oldest son are out and about and I had a few more things I wanted to do and I scanned down in my blog to see that only the saved portion from the very start was published...... not all the hours of writing three, yes three!!!!!, book reviews that I put ALOT of thought and effort into are gone. That means I am off to Amazon to hunt up my reviews there, to cut and paste to put over here. ( if you like to read books go take a peek...... they were very good!)
Because I review for Bethany House
it is the right thing to do.
computers......

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.