Thursday, November 17, 2011

Resting and sharing photos

We went to see the Blue Angels perform last weekend.
I wonder if G remembers last year?
Ive meant to post photos all week.
I just cant believe its Thursday
and tomorrow is Friday.
Come back tomorrow now,
cuz Fridays we share whats going on in our studio
and Ive got a few things to share.
FOR REALS!
" Family"
She loved signing with her gloves on
Lovebirds

Brothers -I love this one!

Isnt that awsome

Sorry about the cheesy grin.
I figured I needed to prove Im not vain.



This is the end of the "Wall of fire"
I know this is hard to see~ God put on his own airshow.
The sunset was AMAZING and this is the moon.
It was a huge ball of Orange. I couldnt take my eyes off it.
The fire works display beats our Fourth of July
I tried my hand at taking photos. Its hard without a tripod.
And to think............. I didnt want to go.
Giggle giggle
Under His wings,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful time together!! Looks like so much fun. Great shots. Love HIS show at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.