Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday July 15 2010



What a beautiful day! Another party at the Fudrine!!!You can see that little G started the day off getting all dressed up for a party, she kept admiring herself. This time the party was in her honor- it was a farewell celebration for our little G! Our host took me to a little bakery to purchase the most beautiful, yummy cake. It was topped with real fruit and there was fruit betwee the layers. moist and sweet.





Her sweet tooth was screaming......




darling Lesely


I have said it once before and will continue to say it, " Any pair of shoes she has on are her dancing shoes." You turn on the music and its like flipping a switch, she starts dancing. Oh how I love her!



definately tired once we got home!She could barely wake up after her nap.

The people that loved our little G before we did,
they hold a special place in my heart.
I am sad that being adopted took her away from them,
that her past and future doesnt blend together like ours does.

Under His wings,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Now I can't remember...if I actually did post the comment I was attempting to write, or if I just thought about it then got pulled away. Forgive me if this is a duplicate.... :) Thanks for sharing the special stories of your journey to bring your daughter home. I "caught up" over many mini-sessions I squeezed in when I could and enjoyed every moment of it :) Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.