Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 8th 2010




July 8th, another day at school.You an see papa and Little G enjoying a birthday party. It was one of the older students birthday. I loved how much everyone celebrated each other, celebrated life. The little boys LOVED Paul. This little guy was also one of little Gs friends from the orphanage. He was adopted with his sister recently.
This was a chilly day. Little G is wearing a knit sweater that was made by someone, and given to the orphange. Its one of my treasures. Someone was doing something special for my little one, when I wasnt able to....



I have spent the past few days with my sister. They are military and headed to Germany. I am so thankful that they were in the states the first year little G was home. I remember her being so excited when they were in Japan and we told her of our plans. All of the clothing little G wore in Ecuador were from her aunt Kay- Kay.(Bought a year before we went.) I will miss the twins. We are hoping to go to Germany to visit and It sounds like we will have to get our names on the calendar. Saying good bye is always so hard.

Before I close, Just wanted to post a link to let you see the paintings Ive been working on. I hope to get my sea legs again and paint some detailed ones of little G.

Hope this weekend finds you and yours enjoying
life,
Love
and family!
I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.