Monday, July 25, 2011

A vacation



I have a few summer vacation pictures to share.We drove the nine hour journey to see Grandparents and aunts uncles and cousins.It seems like every sentence out of Gs mouth ends with pool. Very cute.

I was able to get some knitting done on the trip, I guess one good thing about sitting in a car for hours on end. I will post pics of my knitting on Wednesday.

The trip was uneventful. Little G got to spend time with family and we made two trips to Ikea! YAY! Ive already tried out my new pressure cooker and 3qt dutch oven. Giving the dutch oven a spin again tonight with a dutch oven bread recipe tonight. I will let you know how it turns out. I know dear husband will love coming home to the smell of bread baking in the oven.

I didnt expect to be computer -free for a week...... But it was rather nice.


Let me close today by sharing this incredible article written by a Brother. Little G adores her older siblings. I know without a doubt in my mind that they would go to bat for our little G just like this guy has.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I just love vacation! We're going on ours in just a few weeks, and I think it's going to be about 90% internet-free, which I'm not sure if I'm sad about or not...gotta remember to take pens and paper so I can still write blog posts...

    Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time! And being near an IKEA is always good (hope you had plenty of extra car space for the ride home!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.