Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today and A year ago today......

A link in case you dont read my other blog.So you can read about today and
a year ago today.......

Well if memory serves correct I Was busy trying to get airline tickets to fly to Guayaqil . I had thought our legal helper was going with me for some reason. But no, Little G and I were loading up on an airplane to fly to guayaquil to go to the embassy alone. Me afraid of heights, terrified of flying, not adventuresome in the least.....

If you are working with Joshua Tree adoptions and adopting in Ecuador. Please stay tuned. Read between the lines. Make mental notes. E mail me or the Director and ask LOTS of questions.

I can tell you without hesitation,
"I CAN do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me."
No ifs
ands
or buts.....
Only through Him.

I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.