Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A year ago today- July 5th



We started off at school on Monday the Fifth.
Little G WAS terrified of dogs. That presented a slight problem since we have three, one of which is a great dane.So the Student that had been interpreting for us brought her dog in. I didnt know what was going on. For some reason I was not in the room when they brought the dog in. I do distinctly remember the blood curdling scream. I am not joking. I got into that room quickly to figure out what was going on. You dont know how much fear and dread filled my heart when I saw how terrified little G was of dogs. Let me just tell you that God is so good and it only took her three days before she was seeking them out for attention. They have been so so sweet to her. The Great Dane is pretty elderly, she is 11.5 now. We just have to watch the Jack Russell Terrier/ Chihuahua mix. She is a nervous little dog with lots of tude.
Jan 2011
Feb 2011
Little G and her Dane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.