Saturday, September 3, 2011

An update

Yesterday I posted on Fridays Sneak Peek and mentioned a journal page that was so pretty........ until I started adding more detail. I went over the messed up parts in gesso, let it dry, then added more watercolor. If you are looking for them you can find them. But if you arent me I think you would never know.
Second update ties into this one. I posted two pictures from Ecuador that just randomly uploaded from my camera. It was the weirdest thing. A year later.... A year of LOTS and LOTS of photos being taken, updated, and deleted from said camera and two pictures just randomly pop up on the screen. God really did double the gift. After I typed out my post and went on my merry way I had my camera charging on my computer table. I started to walk away and my foot got hung up in the cord and pulled the camera onto the tile floor. When it hit the floor it wasnt pretty. If I hadnt found those photos in the morning they would have been thrown away with the camera and we wouldve been none the wiser. I am so glad that God wanted us to have them. I had mentioned that I would search the camera looking for other ones and accomplished that before it fell....... to no avail. Those two were all I could find.

I would post a photo of the journal page,
except I dont have a camera.
I think we will end up getting another point and shoot to use.
I have decided which Canon Rebel I want
eventually I will add photography on my list.
Ive always loved taking pictures ,
capturing God moments
gifts
family moments
colors

Blessings dear friends,
I remain,
Under His wings,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.