Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10 -31 for 21


Out of six pictures this was the best one!
Yes,
Little G doesnt like having her picture taken.
That is the understatement of the year.

You can see us with a dear friend from Ecuador.
Our previous youth minister was at church as well
she just screamed "no!" at him.
No little G snuggles.
What can I say?
Some days are better than others.
Like in all things,
just because she has Down syndrome,
doesnt make her less human.
She has good days
and bad
Just like you
and I.
More alike than different.
YES!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Little G... I do not like have my picture taken either. At all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Anna, "more alike than different" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.