Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday Oct 6th -day 6


headed to dance class on Tuesday- Private lesson.

can you see the scarves?
Her favorite color- PURPLE!


So thankful for a teacher
willing to take time out of her busy schedule
for private lessons.
Little G had fun,
especially when she could do
what SHE wanted to do
when SHE wanted to do it
And where SHE wanted it done.
Ive purchased the CD so we can work together at home
with the music and the stretches and movements.
Maybe in a month or so she will be ready to dance with the others.
This is what Down Syndrome looks like to me today.
Dreaming of tutus
and pirouettes!
Under His wings,
Anna & Lil' G


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Anna, this has me in tears. I'm SO glad for both of you right now. I've said it before, but she is a BEAUTIFUL little ballerina!!! And what a wonderful change with the private lessons. My heart is very happy right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in her dance outfit! I bet she loves it. So glad you found a great teacher, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet teachers are blessings, I know; we have been blessed by two wonderful ballet teachers for the past ten years :) So glad your Little G is loving ballet. I know how happy it makes a mama to watch her girl dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anna,
    What a lovely post! Takes me back to my own days as a ballerina :) I wanted to get in touch with you to say thank you for your lovely & thoughtful comment at A Wish Come Clear last week, and to let you know that you've been selected to receive a free copy of Amy Julia Becker's new book, "A Good And Perfect Gift"! If you could email me your address (caroline[AT]awishcomeclear[DOT]com), I'll send it to you straightaway! Thank you again, and congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.