Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday

Its Friday
I am so so sad that VBS is over.
I know
I know...
there are teens
teachers,
parents too,
that are glad its all over.
Our church had such a great turn out this week.(thank you to everyone for the encouragement to come,the hard work assembling crafts and snacks... and for lovin like Jesus!!!)
Lil G had a great time......

Walking in with adored big sister.....



Lots of lovin going on!



Wouldnt be complete without snack time!
.... big brother playing bass each day, and helping with games.....


I wasnt able to get much done on the home front since I went with little G to VBS each morning.....
But we made LOTS of memories.....

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!! :) What great family memories to treasure- who cares about the house or other things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned a LONG time ago that memories were much better than the house or all the other things that I do..... Our little ones grow way too fast. They are never too big for lovin from mama and papa tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS VBS time! Summer isn't complete without it, and there isn't a more fun way to learn about the Lord in elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Looks like so much fun. And I love all the lovin' going on! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girl just went through VBS this week and it is so amazing how much kids learn to love Jesus through song and play - GOOD REMINDER for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.