Thursday, June 23, 2011

faith and God is my constant

I am filled with emotion. The ups and the downs.
God, and my faith.
That is the only constant.
I cant trust my feelings right now.
Well, can we ever?
Ive posted my year ago today post.

Saying prayers for oldest daughter.
Today would have been their 4th wedding anniversary.
It was such a beautiful day.
Dont you agree....




we made all the flowers and decorated her cake......

I painted this for them, since Hydrangeas were the flower she chose for her wedding.... It was matted with a bible verse from Ruth on it. Paul and I recited this verse to each other on our wedding day 24 years ago.....

I know that God has a beautiful plan for her,
I trust Him with her......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We would love it if you left a comment.